14ct Gold Rainbow Ring 7 Stones (925 Sterling Silver)
Dainty gold ring band handcrafted from the finest 14 Carat Gold plated 925 Sterling Silver. Featuring 7 multicoloured stones.
Our Cubic Zirconia stones are cut and faceted to the highest quality standards to achieve maximum brilliance.
Rainbow jewellery works well for all occasions, styles, and ages. If you like this rainbow ring, take a look at our Rainbow Collection to discover more of our colourful pieces.
- Metal: 14ct Gold Plated 925 Sterling Silver
- Occassion: Statement Everyday Ring, Promise Ring For Her, Stacking Ring
- Stone: Highest Grade Cubic Zirconia
- Stone Colour: Multicoloured
- Stone Cut: Round Cut Stones
- Style: Rainbow Design
- Colour: Pale Gold
- Ring Sizes: Choose from ring size UK: J, L, N, P or R
- Finish: Polished
Our jewellery is the perfect way to treat yourself or your loved ones to something special that can be cherished forever. All of our pieces come packed beautifully, ready to be gifted.
Follow us on Instagram @muchv.jewellery to be the first to hear about new products and exclusive discounts.
Shipment processing time
All orders are processed within 1 working day and posted with our delivery partner Royal Mail.
Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or public holidays. If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout. Shipping charges are non refundable.
|United Kingdom||Choose from 1-2 or 4-5 working days|
|Europe||5-10 working days|
|Rest of the world||7-14 working days|
Delivery delays can occasionally occur especially during Christmas period.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
Find your perfect fit in less than 5 minutes. Use one of our 3 different ways to measure your ring size at home. Click here to open the guide.
- Measure your fingers at the end of the day when they’re at their largest.
- Cold weather can shrink your fingers up to half a size, so make sure they’re warm.
- Alcohol and salt can make your fingers swell, so refrain from measuring them after cocktails and appetizers.