Silver Half Eternity Ring (925 Sterling Silver)
Elegant, dainty and timeless half eternity ring with blue and white stones.
Our Sapphire Ring is handcrafted from the finest 925 Sterling Silver with a polished finish. It's water safe, sensitive skin friendly and non-tarnish.
This simple yet eye-catching ring sparkles with a row of 7 Cubic Zirconias and lab created blue Sapphire stones in a channel setting along the middle of the ring band.
Wear one ring for a minimalistic look or stack multiple rings together.
- Metal: Rhodium plated 925 Sterling Silver
- Occassion: Stacking Ring, Promise Ring For Her, Birthstone Gift
- White Stone: Cubic Zirconia
- Blue Stone: 0.06ct lab created Sapphire
- Stone Size: Approx. 1.5mm x 1.5mm
- Band Thickness: Widest point: 2.75mm
Our jewellery is the perfect way to treat yourself or your loved ones to something special that can be cherished forever. All of our pieces come packed beautifully, ready to be gifted.
Follow @muchv.jewellery on Instagram to be the first to hear about new jewellery trends, new products and exclusive discounts.
Shipment processing time
All orders are processed within 1 working day and posted with our delivery partner Royal Mail.
Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or public holidays. If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout. Shipping charges are non refundable.
|United Kingdom||Choose from 1-2 or 4-5 working days|
|Europe||5-10 working days|
|Rest of the world||7-14 working days|
Delivery delays can occasionally occur especially during Christmas period.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
Find your perfect fit in less than 5 minutes. Use one of our 3 different ways to measure your ring size at home. Click here to open the guide.
- Measure your fingers at the end of the day when they’re at their largest.
- Cold weather can shrink your fingers up to half a size, so make sure they’re warm.
- Alcohol and salt can make your fingers swell, so refrain from measuring them after cocktails and appetizers.